Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 June 2011

What a loser!

Well I must be doing something right!  I lost 3.5lb in the week and am very excited.  It didn't seem too hard but I do have a bit of a chocolate craving right now. 

I think one of the things that has helped is that I have been to three different training events this week on healthy eating or behaviour change in terms of healthy weight.  It obviously wasn't intentional but has worked well as a constant reminder.  Not sure what I'm going to do next week - I might have to use some willpower - what a scary thought!  I even went to the gym this week and quite enjoyed it!

On the down side the lack of chocolate has made me sleepy today so I think I might have an early night.

Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment