Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Photo Finish

I had some very exciting news yesterday!  I had to send off two lots of photos of me (a grown up one so the people at Altrui can physically match me with a couple and baby photos of me to give to the couple).  And very quickly after sending off the final photos I had an email saying they have a couple they want to match me with - so it sounds like it's all go!!

One thing I don't think I've mentioned is the obvious fact that this might not work.  A couple may get their hopes up and we could all go throught this process and there is a very definite chance that this may not work.  I do however try to ignore this and pootle along in blissful ignorance and assume that all will be well.  Nothing like a bit of positive thinking!

Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment