Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 June 2011

Why donate my eggs?

A couple of months ago I went to the Vitality show in London (great day out by the way) and met some lovely ladies from Altrui (http://www.altrui.co.uk/ or click on baby feet below) who were promoting egg donation.  It’s not something I had ever thought about before but something about it really resonated with me.  I am very aware how lucky I am to have my 2 fairy princesses – my husband and I adore them.  I also know some amazing parents who would never have had children if they had not had some form of fertility treatment or another.  These things together made me very interested.  The process appears very simple too.
When I came home I discussed it with my husband and tried to do a bit more research.  So, after a lot of thought I decided that this is something I would like to do and hubby is very supportive which is good as I couldn’t do it without him.  Weirdly the week I had made up my mind to call Altrui and tell them I had made a decision they rang me (no they are not psychic I had given my number to them at the Vitality show).  So the lovely Altrui lady arranged to call me later in the week when I wasn’t surrounded by little people demanding my attention!



Really quite exciting!!

Speak soon.

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment