Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 June 2011

First post - ever

Hello lovely people
Thank you for reading my first ever posting.
I have been thinking of some way to keep a journal or record of life for a while and it's probably about time I got a bit more up to date with technology.
So a little bit about me: -
I am married to a lovely, supportive man (who also does all the cooking!) and we have 2 gorgeous fairy princesses (hence the name of this blog - my eldest says I am not allowed to be a fairy queen cos I am a fairy princess mummy).
I enjoy learning all sorts of things - which is lucky as my fairies help me to learn all the time (normally the art of patience! heehee) and am hoping to start a masters at some stage.
I have become slightly addicted to reading other peoples crafty blogs and am attempting some easy makes, such as stuffed felt cakes.  Although I'm not sure those that designed the patterns would be that impressed by them - my 3 year old loves them and I will happily share photos of them with you! 
But the main reason I finally decided to begin this blog is to share with you a journey on which I am about to embark.  I finally made the decision to look further in to donating my eggs!  I know how lucky I am to have two wonderful children and if I can help someone else achieve that then that would be great.  When I started looking in to this I found very little information on it so hopefully my take on this will be helpful to others looking in to it!
So expect a blog full of fluffy, girly fun; links to other fabulous blogs and a warts and all look at parenting and being a donor.
I hope you'll join me again in a couple of days for my next post which will be a bit more about egg donation.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment