Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Why can't chocolate be slimming?

So part of my blog will now be about my weight loss journey.   Apparently it is good to share with EVERYONE that you are trying to lose weight and blogging about it can make you more successful!
So, in the interest of honesty, openness and sharing, here are my present stats:-

BMI
31
Waist
99cm
Weight
13 st 3.5 lb  (sorry I don’t quite understand my weight in kilos – and yes I know how old fashioned that sounds)
Hips
113.5cm
Dress size
16
Bra
40F


Not horrendous but enough to make me feel uncomfortable about myself.
In order to proceed on my egg donation journey I need to get my BMI down below 30 but would love to get it down to about 26.
Ideally I want to lose on average 7lb a month and I know that will be tough but it would get me to target by Valentines’ day which would be nice.  Actually I want to lose it all y tomorrow morning but as I am too scared (not to mention too skint) to undergo major surgery I suppose I will do it the old fashioned way = Move more! Eat less!
My first mini target was to get down to 12st 10lb before a wedding we are going to in 3 weeks! Well I don’t think that is going to happen but lets’ give it a go!?!
So to kick start my weight loss I am going to do the first week of Rosemary Conley’s diet and by next Wednesday I will have visited the gym 3 times.  I hope you have more faith in me than I do!!
Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment