Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 July 2011

Zumba

Anyone else tried Zumba?  I had a go today (as you know it's in my training plan).  And was really disappointed!  I had been so looking forward to it but it was a bit quick for me and no one seemed to be having a giggle.  Instead they were mostly trying to look very cool while shaking their bottoms like Beyonce while I was in the background looking more like Mr. Bean at a disco.  I think I've surprised myself cos I thought this would be my kind of exercise but instead I am loving the manic circuits class I've been going to which makes me feel like I'm going to collapse at the end of it - weirder and weirder.  So I'm going to look again and see if there is another class - maybe Spinning? Haha, only joking, I'm not that mad yet.
In other news - I found out I have the funding to start my masters degree next year - now just waiting for the university to let me in. Fingers crossed.


Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment