Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 July 2011

Another positive kick up the bum

I had the loveliest email today saying that Altrui have matched me with a couple and soon my appointments will start to be arranged!  It’s a strange emotion – very happy but also a quite nervous.  There was also the reassurance in the email that there is lots of support for me from the two lovely ladies I have already blogged about.  They make you feel like you are doing something really amazing which gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.  It is a bit odd though because I don’t feel like a really good person for doing this or that it is a big deal.  I just feel very lucky to have wonderful fairy princesses and to have had such great parents (don’t tell them though – I don’t want them to get big headed). 

Any way – enough mushy stuff!  This email gave me extra incentive to lose more weight.  I only lost half a pound this week.  Anything is better than nothing but I really need to be losing 1 – 2 pounds a week so I am rethinking and reassessing my diet and exercise.  So starting Sunday (I know you’re not supposed to put things off but I have a wedding tomorrow and I don’t want to miss out on my glass of bubbly or the mini platter of desserts I know I’m having for pudding!!) I am going to attempt to follow this plan.  (There is a lot of exercise in there because I know I generally will miss one or two sessions a week.)

Sunday
Run on treadmill followed by Yoga class
Monday
Circuits class
Tuesday
Rest day
Wednesday
Run on treadmill
Thursday
Zumba
Friday
Run on treadmill
Saturday
Rest day (as restful as possible with 2 pickles around!)



That makes it sound like I’m a proper runner – I’m not! But would like to be so will be basing these runs on the Zest Running book for beginners – which is fab.  And diet wise I will probably be following Rosemary Conley’s GI diet.  I know she has updated it since writing it but I know it works for me.  I also will try to blog about my progress every day – apparently a good way to stay on track.

Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment