Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 November 2011

Week 1 - lessons learnt

I don't know how but I lost one pound this week!  If I'd put in any effort I could have lost more.  This week I think I need to try to study without eating!
I am aware I'm an emotional eater - I eat when I'm celebrating, I eat when I'm stressed, I eat when I'm bored - you get the picture!  I think I'm begining to get a handle on it but I think I need to exercise more so that I can tackling this from both angles.  When I am at uni I have started parking about 15 minutes walk away which means parking is free and I have to do at least half an hours brisk walking once a week - it's a start!?
Any way - there is studying to be done and biscuits to ignore! :)

 
Happy, healthy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment