Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 November 2011

Busy as a bee

I've always been good at procrastinating but since starting studying again in October I've been trying hard not to. It is amazing how much suddenly needs to be done NOW before I start studying (especially making a cup of tea and finding a biscuit!!).

So at the moment I work full time (but thankfully being released for the days my uni classes are on) and fitting studying in to the evening but I am enjoying it - I love learning so that helps - I'm just not so good at finishing essays!

My latest procrastination techniques are so subtle I'm normally not even aware I'm doing it, mainly ‘cos I'm sleeping. Every night last week when I put the baby Fairy Princess to bed I fell asleep too and then didn't wake up at all. It's got so bad that I've had to ask my husband to take her to bed most nights (instead of taking turns). It's probably because it gets dark so early - but any excuse will do! The other problem with trying to do so much reading of big words is that I fallen back in to my old student ways of eating a lot to keep me on track (any food will do as long as it isn't healthy!) This is the real crux of my blog today - I'm planning on going to get myself weighed tomorrow so thought I would get my reasons for putting weight on in now (I'm very good at excuses too!)



Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment