Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Catching Up

My legs and arms have gone in to shock and have decided to stop working in protest at the exercise I did last night!  I finally had my induction session with a personal  trainer who came across as lovely but made me work like a mad thing – it obviously worked though.

Anyway I haven’t blogged for ages so lots has happened that you may or may not be interested in.
We went to Cornwall on holiday and it was lovely.  I felt like I was the only person in the whole world who hadn’t been and now I know why.  It was beautiful and I’d love to go back – no wonder everyone raves about it.
On a frustrating note – I had to miss what should have been my first appointment at Guys hospital for the egg donation.  I got sick with a throat virus while on holiday and was just too sick to make it.  I was desperate to go but eventually after a few tears my lovely husband persuaded me not to go and share my germs with others.  I am emotional at the best of times but horrendous when I feel sick so I cried quite a bit then calmed down and phoned the lovely A at Altrui who was so nice and sweet to me that I cried all over again!! (How dare she be so nice to people !)  So we have rearranged for a couple of weeks time.
While on Maternity leave, the baby FP and I completed an OU undergraduate module in Psychology.  I finally got the grade through and I got 73 (apparently the equivalent of a 2:1 or a B), so that was good.
I also have confirmation that I have a place on the Masters course I want to do and am, geekily,  incredibly excited about it even though it means I will probably not have a social life for the next three years!
And finally my eldest FP turned 4 this weekend so we had a lovely princess party!  Here is my Fairy Princesses.  Soon I will blog about the party properly, including party bags and decorations.  My very talented sister has also promised to explain how she made the beautiful birthday cake (I might even show you a picture!).





Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment