Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow day

This morning I woke up to hear little feet jumping out of bed, padding across the floor, a little voice say 'Yippee!' then little feet running through to our room.
'Mummy look outside! Look what happened!'  Our eldest Fairy Princess LOVES snow!
... Well actually she loves the idea of snow and looking at it out of the window but when it comes to being outside in it she doesn't love it quite so much. 

For me snow is a bit magical as it makes everything look pretty.  Apparently the sea front looks amazing (but you know how lazy I am - and I have 'man flu'  - , so apologies for not walking down there to get some photos for you to see.)  And luckily it is Sunday so I can snuggle up and watch films with the Fairy Princesses and drink hot chocolate.

Check out the pictures from around britain on the BBC News website.
Snowy Sunday

I did manage to get the princesses in to the garden to make snow angels and deep footprints.


Happy snow day!

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx





1 comment:

  1. Ah well done on the snow angels! I didn't even venture that far x

    ReplyDelete