Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 October 2011

Poorlyness

I wanted to start blogging again this week but ... best laid plans and all ....
I have been poorly for most of the week with a bug type thing that seems to be spreading over Kent like ...well, like some kind of sickness bug type thing really!
It's all my own fault though.  On Monday my sister asked after my husband who had been off work and my sympathetic reply had been 'Oh he's fine - it's just man-flu!'.  However, half way through my shower on tuesday morning I started to feel dreadful!  Next time I'll remember to be more sympathetic.

I'm not good at being poorly.  Like most mums I like to just get on with it but sometimes you just can't.  So I was good and stayed in and luckily the fairy princesses didn't get it (fingers crossed).  Yesterday morning I felt better so went in to work but started to feel queasy again.  You know that kind of queasy where you have to sit up very straight and very still 'cos you're too scared to move.  Fortunately I was with colleagues I feel comfortable with so they didn't think I was too odd!!

And the best thing about being poorly?  How good you feel when you're better.  I feel so happy today as I was able to go about my normal business without a worry and it didn't matter so much that my brain was still a bit fuzzy because it is Friday and everyone else had 'that Friday feeling too'!

Anyway enough about my icky week.  Hopefully normal (?) service will resume soon.


Happy and healthy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx
Layoff cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment