Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 2 of New Plan



Yesterday and today seemed to go well in terms of eating except today someone had a birthday and brought in cake (but I did limit myself)
And then tonight my lovely hubbie brought me some of the chocolate I've been loving most recently:-

Yum yum!
Yum yum!!
And I was tired and had less will power but as I alwas say - 'It's good for the soul!'

I also did the aerobics session of Davina's Buff exercise DVD this evening - only about half an hour but felt good. 

So it's been a mixed start to what I am now calling the 'New Plan'.


Egg donation update:-
The lovely A from Altrui also rang to have a catch up today as she thought my appointment to get my test results back was this week (it was but I pushed it back to next week as half term is my apparently quiet time at work).  It was lovely to hear from her and also reminded me that my appointment is coming up.  I'm a little nervous about it which is odd.  I feel like I'm waiting for the results of an exam - I don't think you can pass or fail a blood test in the same way though - Can you?  :-)


Happy days

Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment