Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 June 2013

I'm back!

I haven't posted for ages due to a number of 'technical difficulties'. 
First my elderly computer got poorly, which meant my lovely husband had to spend a great deal of time sorting it out so it can last probably only another few months :(  I had planned to do some posts in my lunch breaks at work but then my car got very poorly (expensively so).  This meant that my hours at work were a little tight due to sharing a car for a few days.  It was a slightly stressful time so I did what I'm good at - EATING!!!

I have made some very good choices though so although I don't think I've lost any weight I am hoping that I have stayed the same. 

Some of my good choices have been:
- signing up to the Fresh Start programme
- joining a gym (only did that today so I haven't actually been yet)
- going to a Pilates class
- reducing my coffee intake (I don't have anything against coffee - I just like it REALLY sweet)
- eating more fruit and veg
- trying not to eat after 9pm

They are all baby steps - but I am getting there slowly. 
The two most important things I've done are:
1 - getting a LOT of support to help me stay on track  
2 - starting to write down everything I eat (and how I felt and where I was)

I've got a Fresh Start meeting tomorrow and will be going to an exercise class at the gym too, so will post again after (if I have any energy left).

Sweet Dreams
Fairy Princess Mummy

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Mrs! So lovely to see you and the Fairy Princesses yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete