Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Scanning

So I had the baseline scan Monday before last and a week later after starting the injections I had a second scan a week later.  My folicles are not growing as quickly as normal so they have doubled my dose of Gonal F.  I then had a third scan today which again showed that I have a good amount of folicles but they are still not big enough at the moment.  This means that I will probably go in for the final procedure after the Easter weekend.  Fingers crossed they grow a little more quickly. 

I have to say that the hormones have taken me a little by surprise and I have been a bit grumpy the last couple of days - nothing acup of tea and piece of cake won't solve I'm sure!!


Sweet dreams
Fairy Princess Mummy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment