Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2012

5 reasons this was a good week

1.  I got a distinction in a group asignment!  Yippppeee! (and thank goodness for clever colleagues)
2.  I got my first written assignment finished - and with enough time to get a full nights sleep before having to hand it in!
3.  The eldest Fairy Princess can skip!!  and has moved up a ballet class - Which means we get an extra half an hour in bed on saturday mornings pretending we are asleep and don't have two cheeky monkeys bouncing on the bed!
4.  I finally went to a meditation class and sooo enjoyed it - so calming and relaxing.
5.  I rashly signed up to ten weeks of running!!  - First session on Thursday (it seemed like SUCH a good idea at 10pm after a couple of glasses of wine!)


Fairy Princess Mummy
xx


1 comment:

  1. Hello FairyMummy, I'm looking fwd to seeing you at some point in the not too distant future!
    I saw this pinterest and I thought of all the fun things we could do with the FPs...
    http://pinterest.com/thebloggess/stuff-i-should-do-with-my-kid-before-she-s-old/
    love xx

    ReplyDelete